Monday, April 6, 2020

4/6 Virtual Learning

New News!
Here is today's morning message


Virtual Lesson Plans:
Here are this week's virtual learning plans


Math News:
Try and get your child set up on SplashLearn for math. The students will really enjoy playing this game. I've included this site on the KG qr code document so your child can get there independently. I can see some of you have already started using it! You will need our class code UUXPBA and the student passwords are their first name. Here is a video to learn how to use this site.  


Zoom News:
Zoom calls are Tuesday and Friday, however I had to move this Friday's Zoom call to Thursday at 11 instead.

All Zoom calls require a password which is kgzoom

Here is a link to sign up for individual Zoom calls for the next few weeks. Once you sign up, I will send you an invite for your day and time. These are not mandatory, just if you feel it would be helpful or motivating for your child to connect with me one on one. They can read to me, show me their writing or math work, and talk to me about their homeschool experience so far.


Flipgrid News:

I added another Flipgrid challenge. Here is a video to learn how to use Flipgrid.


Other Resources:
Here are QR codes for Clever if needed.

KG Resources page

QR code links to websites to print for your child to access sites independently