Wednesday, April 1, 2020

4/2 Virtual Learning

It's April 2nd, 2020. Here is today's morning message. Here are the weekly kindergarten lesson plans.  KG resources have great other activities if needed.

I added another Flipgrid challenge. I'm loving seeing your videos and don't forget to comment on your friend's videos. Here is a video to learn how to use Flipgrid.

Try and get your child set up on SplashLearn for math. The students will really enjoy playing this game. I've included this site on the KG qr code document so your child can get there independently. I can see some of you have already started using it!

You will need our class code UUXPBAand the student passwords are their first name. Here is a video to learn how to use this site.  

Here is a document of QR codes to print out for your child to access sites with simply scanning the QR codes. You can download any QR code scanning app so your child can access these sites on their own.

Here is a link to sign up for individual Zoom calls for the next few weeks. Once you sign up, I will send you an invite for your day and time. These are not mandatory, just if you feel it would be helpful or motivating for your child to connect with me one on one. They can read to me, show me their writing or math work, and talk to me about their homeschool experience so far.

Here are QR codes for Clever for for social studies activity today.

If anyone is in need of devices for your child to complete their virtual learning, please fill our the district survey to let them know so they can help you out.

Happy Thursday KG!

Mrs. McGee