Tuesday, April 14, 2020

4/14 Virtual Learning

Morning News!
Here is today's morning message for your child to watch. 


Virtual Lesson Plans:
Here are this week's virtual learning plans


Zoom News:
Our class Zoom calls will be on Thursday at 11:00am this week. The password is kgzoom. I sent out invites to your emails.

Here is the link for 1&1 calls to sign up for. I have changed the dates and times a bit. I need the mornings to be "teacher" for my own children.  :) 


Math News:
It is so great to see everyone on SplashLearn! Please login to www.splashlearn.com for 10-15 minutes a day. Our class code UUXPBA and the student passwords are their first name. 

Math packets can be picked up at Old Bonhomme from 10:30-12:30 each day. You just drive through and ask for your grade level! It is very simple and helpful! I did this for my own children. 


Flipgrid News:
I loved meeting some of your pets yesterday. Today, I want you to watch the video Mrs. Arnold has posted and tell her what you think about the video and what empathy means.  Here is our Flipgrid challenge page.

Here is a video to learn how to use Flipgrid. I am looking for all KG friends to share. It is great fun and another wonderful way to connect with classmates and teachers!


Other Resources:

- Here are the QR codes for Clever if needed.

KG Resources page- please check out for additional resources

QR code links to websites to print for your child to access sites independently