Wednesday, April 1, 2020

4/1 Virtual Learning

It's April! This weather has been absolutely beautiful! Here is today's morning message. Here are the added KG resources. I add a new resource to it which I have explained below.

I added another Flipgrid challenge.

I've found another great resource called SplashLearn for math that is an app with games. The students will LOVE playing this game. I've included this game on the KG qr code document.


You will need our class code UUXPBAand the student passwords are their first name. Here is a video to learn how to use this site.  

Here is a document of QR codes to print out for your child to access sites with simply scanning the QR codes. You can download any QR code scanning app so your child can access these sites on their own.

Here is a link to sign up for individual Zoom calls for the next few weeks. Once you sign up, I will send you an invite for your day and time. These are not mandatory, just if you feel it would be helpful or motivating for your child to connect with me one on one. They can read to me, show me their writing or math work, and talk to me about their homeschool experience so far.

Happy Wednesday KG!
Mrs. McGee