Monday, March 23, 2020

Week 30- eLearning

Hi KG Families,

This is a new adventure for all of us! We are in this together and will do our best to provide you with resources and assignments to keep your child growing and learning. Lessons will be coming Wednesday morning for you. They are laid out for each day of the week. Every subject is not required every day. The district has provided guidelines and we have created activities within them. Please make your sure child has watched this video so they can see me! I miss them dearly and will try and set up a video chat some time this week to see them through Zoom. 

Also, I am trying this website/app called FlipGrid to give challenges to your child. They can respond with a video and all see each other's responses. Click here to get started! This is completely optional. 

Here is a story your child can watch me read. There will be many more posted in a folder for you to access, but I will also post them on here for you as well. 




Feel free to send me pictures of your child this week and I can share on here for everyone to see one another.