Thursday, March 26, 2020

KG Virtual Learning 3/27

Click here for the morning message.

Today, at 11:00 we will ZOOM together. This means you can join me on video conferencing so we can all see each other. The theme today will be Show and Tell! Therefore, have your child ready to share something from home. Remind your child that they need to listen to me give directions, otherwise it be tricky. The link is https://zoom.us/j/262428776 to join. You may need to download Zoom to get it working, so start setting it up closer to 10:45 to get it all working. I hope to see as many of you as I can!

ZOOM was so much fun! I hope your child enjoyed it. I hope if you missed it you can join the next one.



Here are next week's virtual learning lesson plans.

Parents, please fill out this survey to let us know how the virtual learning experience is going. We need your feedback so we can improve for future learning.

We hope your kindergartener and siblings are enjoying these read alouds we have been adding daily.

If you can show your child the Flipgrid challenges, it will be very exciting for them to see their friends in the video clips added. The flipcode is kgactivities should you need it.

Here is the spirit week poster from our superintendent.



KG Photos

Send me your photos from your weeks so I can share. Text (985-789-4633) or email them to me. 


Danielle is enjoying the sunshine and some games with her brother!


My boys have been adjusting to getting their work done in the mornings. 


Lucy has been dressing up,  painting, swinging and trying to bother her brothers in typical 3 year old fashion!


Happy Friday KG!