Thursday, March 26, 2020

KG Virtual Learning 3/26

Here is my morning message.

Well, I can say from the parent perspective, the schooling part was challenging yesterday, but recess was MUCH easier with yesterday's beautiful day! My kids do not really want to do work for me very easily as I am mom and not their teacher. However, it should become the new normal and they will adjust. If you want to Facetime me to try and motivate your child, please do. Just text me at 985-789-4633 and let me know so we can set up a time.

Here is a checklist you can print that might help to write down the expectations for the day and then your child can check it off when they are finished. I am going to try this with my kids as it will be a good visual

Be sure to check out the KG Resources page as I've added more resources and extra math practice and enrichment pages from our recent chapters we've learned at school. These may be a bit more challenging than what the district provided us.

Here is the latest challenge on Flipgrid! It is so fun to see all your videos. Keep up with the challenges!

Have a wonderful day KG!
Mrs. McGee